* Ding News archiver
@ 1999-08-15 19:44 Jan Vroonhof
From: Jan Vroonhof @ 1999-08-15 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Quoting you from the web archive

 > The gateway had been sending back bounces for months now and I finally got
 > tired of it and removed it from the list.

Would you please reconsider this? I like(d) it a lot.

Jan

P.S. Yes it was unreachable sometimes. If that is why you got bounces,
wouldn't it be possible to configure your MTA complain less about that?

* Re: Ding News archiver
@ 1999-08-16  5:35 ` Jason L Tibbitts III
From: Jason L Tibbitts III @ 1999-08-16  5:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

JV> Would you please reconsider this? I like(d) it a lot.

When they fix their problems I'll be happy to re-add the address.

JV> P.S. Yes it was unreachable sometimes. If that is why you got bounces,
JV> wouldn't it be possible to configure your MTA complain less about that?

It is not why I received the bounces.  I have quoted the bounces to the
list previously; they were all errors from the mail-news gateway being sent
to me instead of to someone who could have dealt with the problem.

 - J<