On 8599 day of my life Norman Walsh wrote: > With the setup above, using Gnus 5.10.2, when I send a signed message, > it asks me for my key three times in a row (apparently once for each > destination that the message goes to, the outside world, the current > group, and the monthly archive group). > > What's more, if I send another message right away, it asks me three > times again. It appears not to be caching the passphrase. > > Clues, please? It is known bug, and it was fixed in development version of Gnus (get night snapshots or directly from CVS, but note, it is unstable version). -- Ivan Boldyrev Onions have layers. Unix has layers too.