Henrik Enberg writes: > Virtual subgroups. Suppose I have foo with 10000 messages in it then I > could create the virtual groups foo1 with messages 0 - 1000, foo2 with > 1001 - 2000 and so on (with ^ being able to find parents in other > subgroups). You would still have the overhead to go there and separate these 1K messages from the other 9K... Maybe I'm just dreaming, but there must be a way to optimize things. -- Godoy. Escritório de Projetos -- Conectiva S.A. Projects Office -- Conectiva Inc.