Neal H Walfield writes: >> I've noticed that when I send a PGP-signed email using Evolution, Gnus >> can never successfully verify it. > > I know at least two mutt users that have the same problem as you; > their signatures are fine when checked with mutt, however, are found > to be bad with Gnus. Do you have any guess on what that may happen? I've had problems with just three or four users now... And there are a lot of people on my keyring. The same people I've had problems and to whom I've written some messages, reported to have problems with my signature. From what I've talked to them, they use Evolution and Pine. Only one with Pine... -- Godoy. Solutions Developer - Conectiva Inc. - http://en.conectiva.com Desenvolvedor de Soluções - Conectiva S.A. - http://www.conectiva.com.br