Ulf Stegemann writes: > Jorge Godoy wrote: > >> How does one configure Gnus to encrypt to self together with >> encrypting a message to the recipient? I can encrypt a message, but >> then I can't read the sent message later. >> >> I use gpg.el... > > Did you set the following? > > (setq mc-encrypt-for-me t) It works for mailcrypt only (thanks for the pointer, I missed it when I looked in the docs). For gpg.el, I think you need to modify this directly on the ~/.gnupg/options file... :-( -- Godoy. Solutions Developer - Conectiva Inc. - http://en.conectiva.com Desenvolvedor de Soluções - Conectiva S.A. - http://www.conectiva.com.br