* [OT?] GPG encryption to self
@ 2001-10-01  5:02 Jorge Godoy
From: Jorge Godoy @ 2001-10-01  5:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

How does one configure Gnus to encrypt to self together with
encrypting a message to the recipient? I can encrypt a message, but
then I can't read the sent message later.

I use gpg.el...

--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Solutions Developer       - Conectiva Inc. - http://en.conectiva.com
Desenvolvedor de Soluções - Conectiva S.A. - http://www.conectiva.com.br

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 231 bytes --]

* Re: [OT?] GPG encryption to self
@ 2001-10-01  7:56 ` Ulf Stegemann
From: Ulf Stegemann @ 2001-10-01  7:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jorge Godoy <godoy@conectiva.com> wrote:

> How does one configure Gnus to encrypt to self together with
> encrypting a message to the recipient? I can encrypt a message, but
> then I can't read the sent message later.
>
> I use gpg.el...

Did you set the following?

(setq mc-encrypt-for-me t)

Ulf

--
Yes, you can use Outlook ... as long as you know it's wrong.

* Re: [OT?] GPG encryption to self
@ 2001-10-01 21:40   ` Jorge Godoy
From: Jorge Godoy @ 2001-10-01 21:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding