* Altering maximum article download size for agent
@ 2005-02-08 12:49 Ralf Angeli
From: Ralf Angeli @ 2005-02-08 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Often the maximum article size of 100 lines for downloading articles
into the agent is not enough.  After reading the manual section about
agent categories I thought I could enlarge this limit by customizing
the default category.  So I typed `J c' to enter the category buffer,
then `e' to edit the default category and there I inserted 150 as the
value for "Max Length of Short Article".  Now my category file looks
like this:

,----[ ~/News/agent/lib/categories ]
| ((default short nil nil))
| ((default (agent-length-when-short . 150) (agent-predicate . short)))
`----

But still only articles which are less than 100 lines get downloaded
when typing `J s'.  Isn't it supposed to work like this, or do I have
to customize something else?

--
Ralf