On Mon, Apr 15 2013, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote: > David Edmondson wrote: >> Here is a rudimentary patch to support the display of images inlined >> using data: URIs. It works in the few cases that I have available to >> test, but would benefit from examination and improvement, I'm sure. > > It seems necessary to add a code that decodes "%2b%2d%3d" into > "/+=", etc. in `payload'. That's good to know, thanks. I was surprised that I couldn't quickly find a non-w3m function to do the URL decoding already in emacs. It's easy to write a new one, of course, but did I miss an existing function?