* Suggestion for score file improvement
@ 1997-03-31 20:05 Dewey M. Sasser
From: Dewey M. Sasser @ 1997-03-31 20:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'd really love to see "hierarchal" score files where the hierarchy is
based the path through the "Topics" rather than based on the group
name.

Of course, if I'd love it enough, I write it myself, but if someone
else is already hacking around that part of the code...

--
Dewey M. Sasser 			voice: (617) 494-6000
dewey@newvision.com                     PGP Key from public servers

* Re: Suggestion for score file improvement
@ 1997-03-31 22:35 ` Justin Sheehy
From: Justin Sheehy @ 1997-03-31 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Dewey M. Sasser" <dewey@newvision.com> writes:

> I'd really love to see "hierarchal" score files where the hierarchy is
> based the path through the "Topics" rather than based on the group
> name.

You can kind of fake this by using the 'score-file' topic parameter.
It's not elegant, and doesn't scale, but it's what I do.  :-)

It would be kinda nice to have this functionality for real, I guess.

-Justin