Following up on a discussion in de.comm.software.gnus I'd like to propose a change in the handling of `M-x customize-*' buttons. Currently `customize-apropos' is called on any such string. This may result in a little bit unexpected behavior. Check for example the result of `M-x customize-face RET highlight RET'. In my opinion it would be better if the given function were called exactly instead of `customize-apropos'. The attached patch accomplishes this. The patch also removes support for "custom:" and "custom:/" type urls which I've never seen before. Of course this is discussable. Keeping it included would either require two separate functions for handling the customize stuff or a conditionalization inside of `gnus-button-handle-custom'. WDYT? Here is the patch: