* Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen | | Oyvind Moll writes: | | > On a side note: my girlfriend apparently likes the Gnus logo: she | > painted it on one of her fingernails just the other day. It has been | > duly photographed, of course. | | URL! URL! :-) I'll holler and wave my arms manically as soon as the pictures are available. (Still some to go before the film is full, I'm afraid.) | > Any tattoos out there yet? | | Huh. I wonder whether it's difficult making one of those press-on | "tattoos"; I think the stark lines of the logo would make a neat | tattoo. Maybe to go with whatever Mucho Neat Merchandise you come up with next spring/summer, so our SOs can wear them on their bare stomachs or whatever. :] -- Øyvind Møll oyvindmo@pvv.ntnu.no # merchandie?