I just noticed that the following happens: 1. Start replying to a message. (R) 2. Find out that you need to be somewhere else in minus two minutes, so C-c C-d, exit Emacs (gasp!) and let .../drafts/xx be saved. 3. Come back, enter drafts group, and continue composing. (D e) 4. Send the message (C-c C-c) 5. Notice that the message I replied to is _not_ marked as having been replied to. Is this how the state of the world should be? Anything I can do? -- Øyvind Møll | "Det blir så mange gamle, oyvindmo@pvv.ntnu.no | og jeg ligger her og gruer: | vil det bli mange nok duer?"