* Hrvoje Niksic: | | "Øyvind Møll" writes: | | > For instance, a newsgroup alt.end-of-the-world.2000 might be stored | > as /var/spool/nntp/alt/end-of-the-world/2000/ and thus collide | > horribly with article number 2000 in the alt.end-of-the-world | > newsgroup. | | But isn't the alt.2600 hierarchy a precedent for this being legal? I'd rather say it's a hierarchy that at some point must have annoyed programmers of news server software. :-) But okay; I guess Lars' point in another message is more to the point here -- I didn't recognize that the original poster specifically wondered about nnfolder groups. -- Øyvind Møll oyvindmo@pvv.ntnu.no