* P. Abrahamsen | | Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: | | > Anyone have any ideas? [ ... ] P... P... Oops. | | What's wrong with you own idea? `P... Gnus' sounds perfect to me. | | If someone ask, we can always tell them it is named after the animal. | That should also take care of any trouble people might have pronouncing it. :^D Sometimes ding@gnus.org could just be gatewayed to rec.humor.funny or something. My vote goes -- honestly -- to "P... Gnus". (Not that Programmerer Ingebrigtsen cares one second about our votes, of course.) -- Øyvind Møll oyvindmo@pvv.ntnu.no