* Cancel-Lock missing
@ 2008-04-13 15:46 Frederik Hohlfeld
From: Frederik Hohlfeld @ 2008-04-13 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi

I'm using Gnus v5.13 and I don't get a Cancel-Lock header, although
message-insert-canlock is t and the canlock passwords are defined.

To be precise, I only get one canlock header in my postings, but that is
server supplied (news.albasani.net puts a canlock into each
posting). I'm missing the second one, my own, so that Gnus recognizes
that it's my posting that I'm about to cancel.

My message configuration is this:

(require 'message)

(setq message-generate-headers-first t
      message-from-style 'angles
      message-send-mail-function 'message-smtpmail-send-it
      message-kill-buffer-on-exit t
      message-deletable-headers nil
      message-user-fqdn "fqdn.invalid")

(setq message-required-news-headers
      '(From Newsgroups Date
	     (optional . Organization)))

(setq message-required-mail-headers
      '(From Subject Date
	     (optional . In-Reply-To)
	     Message-ID))

Any idea what might be interfering with canlock insertion?

Danke fürs Lesen
Frederik

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-04-13 15:46 UTC | newest]