* encrypt.el docs and fixes
@ 2007-01-17 19:44 Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2007-01-17 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

I put in some docs and fixes for encrypt.el.  Please see the beginning
of the file.  Let me know if you have ideas or suggestions.  In the
context of Gnus, encrypt.el is a very nice way to keep all your
passwords and login info locked under one decryption password, usually
that means your ~/.authinfo.  I've been using encrypt.el in Gnus for a
while with GnuPG, and it works fine.  Those that know GnuPG well will
probably have ideas on improving--using the private key instead of a
password, etc.  The idea for encrypt.el is to let the user choose from
any number of methods, so if you have suggestions for additional
encryption/decryption models, please let me know.

Ted

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-01-17 19:44 UTC | newest]