Hi (Using CVS Gnus & Emacs) When I in the Summary buffer select an article (with 'g') that turns out to have expired or have been cancelled, I jump automatically to the top of the buffer. This can be highly annoying in a newsgroup with many unread messages, as you loose your place. Curiously, this does not occur if both the Summary and Article buffers are visible - in that case the cursor stays in place. Any suggestions? Cheers Niels Olof -- Niels Olof Bouvin, Ph.D. http://www.bouvin.net/ Voice: +45 89 42 56 59 \ / In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro (") Associate Professor @ Department of Computer Science, Aarhus Univ., Denmark