* Unfortunate behaviour upon selecting expired article
@ 2005-07-06 20:48 Niels Olof Bouvin
From: Niels Olof Bouvin @ 2005-07-06 20:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

(Using CVS Gnus & Emacs)

When I in the Summary buffer select an article (with 'g') that turns out to
have expired or have been cancelled, I jump automatically to the top of the
buffer.  This can be highly annoying in a newsgroup with many unread
messages, as you loose your place.

Curiously, this does not occur if both the Summary and Article buffers are
visible - in that case the cursor stays in place.

Any suggestions?

Cheers
        Niels Olof

--
Niels Olof Bouvin, Ph.D.  http://www.bouvin.net/ Voice: +45 89 42 56 59 \ /
In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro (")

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 188 bytes --]

* Unfortunate behaviour upon selecting expired article
@ 2005-07-07 15:58 Niels Olof Bouvin
From: Niels Olof Bouvin @ 2005-07-07 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)