* Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: >> I've attached a real world example. > > But that wasn't an article that was posted by Outlook, and it didn't > need any deuglification... But it deuglification should not wipe out pretty articles... Anyway, I've attached an ugly message with format-flowed created by Mozilla/5.0. Outlook doesn't produce format-flowed messages, does it? It does all the other naughty thing to messages. Cheers, Ray -- Look Ma, this man can twist his fingers as if they were made of rubber, isn't that amazing? -- Not really, he's been using Emacs for years...!