* Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Thanks for the patch; I've applied it to Oort Gnus v0.08 (i. e., CVS). Did you? I can't see this. Hm. Anyway, here is an improved patch against CVS, which is really worth being applied to CVS :-) Suggested ChangeLog: 2002-12-31 Raymond Scholz * deuglify.el (gnus-outlook-rearrange-article): Use `transpose-regions' instead of tempering the kill-ring. (gnus-article-outlook-deuglify-article): Rehighlight article instead of a complete redisplay. Cheers, Ray -- Q: What have american beer and sex in a canoe in common? A: Both are fucking close to water.