* Agentized nntp server offline and online again -> losing subscriptions?
@ 2004-11-11  8:25 Raymond Scholz
From: Raymond Scholz @ 2004-11-11  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

news.gmane.org was apparently offline yesterday. During Gnus' startup
the agent(?) noticed this and asked my whether to go in offline mode.
I said "no" since other servers were reachable.  Now that
news.gmane.org ist online again all my subscriptions of Gmane groups
(via the server buffer) have gone.  I had to resubscribe them,
fortunately all the marks could be restored.

Cheers, Ray
--
Gnus is already huge.  Maybe it doesn't need all of this kind of stuff. -
I think you mean "Gnus is huge, so adding more stuff won't make it

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-11-11  8:25 UTC | newest]