* Groups which have new mails
@ 1999-04-19 21:43 Danny Siu
From: Danny Siu @ 1999-04-19 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

WIBNI one could list only the groups which has new mails?  This makes mail
reading much easier if you have tons of mail groups.

I set my gnus-group-line-format to indicate whether a group has new articles
(%m) but can't find a handy way ('A anything') of just showing them and
hiding the rest.

--
Danny Dick-Fung Siu        mailto:dsiu@adobe.com
Acrobat Engineering @ Adobe Systems Incorporated