Steinar Bang writes: >>>>>> Ted Zlatanov : >> On Wed, 12 May 2004, sb@dod.no wrote: > >>> A command like the one I'm suggesting means that spam can be >>> reported by moving it to a different folder on an IMAP server, >>> without first transferring it to Gnus, and then pushing it back to >>> the IMAP server. > >> Shouldn't the nnimap backend do this? > > It should. But it doesn't. > > According to this message from Simon > http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.gnus.general/54020 > nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.gnus.general/54020 > it's because the Gnus backend interface doesn't have a move command. > >> If it doesn't do it already, it seems like an awfully nice feature >> to move articles without retrieving them. > > Oh, I completely agree. I've been using this patch since that discussion (thought I posted it too, but maybe I forgot?):