Simon Josefsson writes: > Bjørn Mork writes: > >> It's your primary select method. It's collapsed to nil by >> gnus-method-simplify. Try removing it from agent and you'll see that >> the nil disappears. > > Aha. Hm. If I make my primary server a secondary server, this > breaks, does it not? Yes. Didn't know that was a common operation. I still have some problems being open-minded enough regarding what people want to do with Gnus :-) Doesn't this also break other things, like group subscribtions? > Moving servers around between primary, > secondary, archive etc works OK, I believe, so how about expanding > even the primary server as a string? Then the "m" native hack > wouldn't be needed, I think. Would this do something else bad? Can't imagine so. I've attached an attempt, but it got slightly ugly... Bjørn -- Save the diseases!