Steinar Bang writes: >>>>>> Bjørn Mork : > >> I believe this was fixed by larsi a week ago or so. Agent works more >> or less as expected for me at the moment. > > Maybe it's time to upgrade then? I saw some nnimap expiry problems > reported earlier. Have you seen any indications of this? Haven't noticed anything. What sort of problems? I am still running with the attached patch (provided by Simon, I think) to avoid problems with the combination nnimap, agent and expiry-target. Bjørn -- Man, I can't believe how sadistic you are.