ShengHuo ZHU writes: > Paul Stevenson writes: > > > It looked like [nnvirtual] was working nicely. It took about 20 > > seconds to open the group with about 10MB in c.1000 messages and I > > played around to see what I could do. I tried to see if I could use > > it as a poor-man's search engine, and I could, with M-s, then I tried > > to leave the group (by pressing 'q') and it started trying to expire > > various articles, and I got; > > (wrong-type-argument listp 240) > > It had been fixed in 2000-11-05. > > ShengHuo Now I get (wrong-type-argument number-or-marker-p nil) Here's the backtrace