Stephen Berman writes: > when I click on "John.Smith@bla.net" in the attached From: header, the > resulting message buffer's To: header contains "Stephen Berman > " rather than "John Smith ". > > AFAICT, this is because message-reply narrows to the headers of the > containing email, ignoring the headers of the contained email. > > Steve Berman Are you sure that this isn't a customisation your end? My gnus here seems to do the right thing... (Although it's about a week old, so I guess it could be a recent change) Rupert