Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > jidanni@jidanni.org writes: > >> Normally to scroll an article just one line, one hits RET >> (gnus-summary-scroll-up). >> >> However, after using >> h runs the command gnus-summary-select-article-buffer >> (with `gnus-widen-article-buffer' set, to show only the article buffer) >> >> RET just gives >> widget-button-press: Buffer is read-only: #> gmane.linux.debian.user.news*> > > Yes, that's how RET is bound in the article buffer. The scroll-up thing > is only bound in the summary buffer. I think maybe he's asking whether it's possible to bind RET to a function which, if on a button, toggles it and otherwise scrolls down one. Although I may have misunderstood. Rupert