Francis Moreau writes: >> More sadly still (and possibly this is me being stupid?), if you >> realise something looks rubbish, the obvious approach of C-k killing >> the group, editing the mbox file and then doing G f again doesn't >> work, because Gnus cleverly caches the emails it seems (when I changed >> the number of emails I was getting the wrong ones!). > > I don't think that's correct. If something need to be corrected, you > shouldn't modify the mbox file but instead fix your patchset inside your > repo and then regenerate the mbox file. Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant that the text in the cover letter bit (patch 0/n) might have mistakes that one needs to fix which, unless I've misunderstood something, you have to do after calling "git format-patch". Rupert