Francis Moreau writes: > Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: > >> As I hinted earlier, I've now totally rewritten the way date headers are >> customised. You can now have as many Date headers as you like. >> >> I've removed a slew of date customisation variables, but it should still >> respect the legacy variables. (Sort of.) > > Would be nice if you could a least give the revelant commits. > > Thanks Or just look at the git log. I presume it's commit 5b81b4b7b447c64f3c09bad8541b3dfa71c392d1 Author: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen Date: Sun Jan 30 17:55:08 2011 -0800 Rewrite the Date header formatting functionality. The user can now have infinitely many Date headers. This change should be pretty much backwards-compatible, even though many customisation variables have been removed. Rupert P.S. No, the user can't have infinitely many Date headers. Arbitrarily many, maybe. Infinitely many would require a message of infinite length. Grr.