* Q: updating article list for a group
@ 2004-09-25  6:04 Vladimir Volovich
From: Vladimir Volovich @ 2004-09-25  6:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

I read my IMAP folders via gnus from several computers. Sometimes,
e.g. in the following scenario: I have opened some IMAP group in gnus,
then went to another computer, and went there to the same IMAP group,
and (re)moved some of the messages from that group. Then I return to
the first computer again, and now gnus still thinks that these
articles exist, and lists them in when i open this group. But when I
try to view them, it shows an error:

No such article (may have expired or been canceled)

The question: how do I "update article list for a group", so that gnus
somehow "synchronizes" with the de-facto present articles, i.e. how to
force gnus to re-scan the article list from server?

Best,
v.

P.S. I would appreciate a CC of your reply to me.