From: Simon Josefsson <jas@extundo.com>
Cc: ding@gnus.org
Subject: Re: [Request for Correction]To Gnus team -- Gnus Info about spam
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 08:36:02 +0100	[thread overview]

Ted Zlatanov <tzz@lifelogs.com> writes:

> Second, I don't want to invent a country.  I happen to think that
> Elbonia, to take the example proposed, is just as insulting to
> Albanians.

I think Elbonia refer to Dilbert.

Feel free to modify the text again, I should have let you, as the
author, fix it.

IMHO, I think Cheng has a point; using a specific country does not
improve the understanding, and may be perceived as insulting,
regardless of the intended meaning.  If imaginary country names are
not good, perhaps "a certain region of the world" or something.

Or use Norway.  ;-)