* [HS?]: On gnus developement
@ 2003-07-23  6:18 Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2003-07-23  6:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I just want to know how is organized the Gnus developement. I mean are
only patches the solution to make Gnus always more powefull ?

It seems to me that this project is not structured as I used to see in
other projects. Am I wrong ? Is there a \"strong\" kernel developer for
Gnus (apart Lars) or does it work as I always see here by sending
patches and signing obscur documents to be able to publish them ?

Last but (surely) not least, is there any URL you can recommend to
learn what need to be done (TODO list), and how to become a Gnus
developer (even if just occasional) ?

Regards,

zeDek
--