* now ya see it, now ya don't.
@ 2001-09-06  7:17 Amos Gouaux
From: Amos Gouaux @ 2001-09-06  7:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

In a nnimap folder (perhaps others?) with recent gnus snapshot, try
repeatedly doing a 'T T'.  In threaded mode the 'N' is present; in
non-threaded mode, it disappears.  Perhaps it's suppose to be that
way.  Just thought that was kinda amusing.  Maybe it's just the hour.
--
Amos

* Re: now ya see it, now ya don't.
@ 2001-09-06  8:06 ` Simon Josefsson
From: Simon Josefsson @ 2001-09-06  8:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Amos Gouaux <amos+lists.ding@utdallas.edu> writes:

> In a nnimap folder (perhaps others?) with recent gnus snapshot, try
> repeatedly doing a 'T T'.  In threaded mode the 'N' is present; in
> non-threaded mode, it disappears.

Fixed.

* Re: now ya see it, now ya don't.
@ 2001-09-07 21:45   ` Amos Gouaux
From: Amos Gouaux @ 2001-09-07 21:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

>> repeatedly doing a 'T T'.  In threaded mode the 'N' is present; in
>> non-threaded mode, it disappears.

sj> Fixed.

Thanks.

I have to say, this feature is really nice and very helpful.  It's
particularly handy in shared folders that I check periodically.

--
Amos