From: Simon Josefsson <jas@extundo.com>
Subject: Re: OpenPgp headers in Gnus
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:11:18 +0100	[thread overview]

There is <http://josefsson.org/openpgp-header/>.

> May someone refresh my brain and give hints on how to deal with
> it with:
>
> 1. my Gnus (CVS freshly updated)
> 2. other MUAs
>
> The trick is for me to add the headers and see how I can play
> with their meanings automatically.

On the page above, there is a link to some Gnus discussions.  Based on
that discussion, I'm now using:

 '(gnus-posting-styles (quote ((".*" ("OpenPGP" "id=B565716F; url=http://josefsson.org/key.txt")) ...
 '(message-hidden-headers (quote ("^OpenPGP:")))

Which seems to work.

Clicking on the URL in the OpenPGP header in this message should
retrieve and add my key to your key ring with Gnus CVS.