* Sieve-Manage question: how to debug?
@ 2003-01-24 18:54 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-01-24 18:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

I invoke sieve-manage, then hit RET on my script.  It ends with
"keep;".  I replace this line with "eep;" and hit C-c C-l.  The
message I get is:

Sieve upload failed: {38}

So, where do I go from here?  38 is not the line number with the
error, I think.  Is there any way to debug the problem?
--
Ambibibentists unite!