* Different ispell dictionaries in different groups?
@ 2004-03-11 21:58 Jonas Steverud
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Jonas Steverud @ 2004-03-11 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

A "quick" question:

My main language is Swedish and about half of may emails are in
Swedish and the rest are in English. I have just started to use
flyspell-mode (yes, I am slow on the uptake) and I thought it would be
nice to have set which dictionary to use on a per group basis.

My first experiment with adding (FOOBAR (ispell-change-dictionary
"xxx")) (xxx = english|svenska) to the group parameters did not go
well, the summary buffer used the correct dictionary but not the
message in message-mode, it always used "english".

Any suggestions?

No Gnus v0.1
--
(        http://hem.bredband.net/steverud/        !     Wei Wu Wei     )
(        Meaning of U2 Lyrics, Roleplaying        !  To Do Without Do  )