* status if imap.el patch?
@ 2002-11-20 22:34 Kevin D. Clark
From: Kevin D. Clark @ 2002-11-20 22:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

(keywords:  gnus imap nnimap frame hang bug)

Hi,

I am running XEmacs 21.4 (patch 4) and Gnus 5.8.8.

I recently re-wrote my .emacs file and ran into a bug when running
Gnus in its own seperate frame.  So, I went looking for patches, and I
found this:

  http://www.gnus.org/list-archives/ding/200106/msg00017.html

I applied this patch and my problems seem to have disappeared.  Gnus
was somewhat unusable before I applied this patch.

So, my questions are as follows:  Is this patch the official
resolution to this problem?  If not, should I upgrade to Pterodactyl
Gnus or Oort Gnus?   Do these versions of Gnus fix this problem in
some other (better) way?

I just want to be able to run Gnus in its own frame, that's all.

Thanks for any info!

Regards,

--kevin
--
Kevin D. Clark / Cetacean Networks / Portsmouth, N.H. (USA)
cetaceannetworks.com!kclark (GnuPG ID: B280F24E)