Jesper Harder writes: > Here's a patch. Great, thanks! Added. I guess you have signed papers? > It has some limitations -- it doesn't: > > * handle multipart binaries, > * check the crc32 checksum (it didn't seem very straight-forward, when > you've only got 28 bit ints), > * support an external decoder (the elisp decoder wasn't too slow, so I > didn't bother) I expect that committing this will make these limitations magicly vanish over time. Perhaps you can find out if the attached crc32.el will work. I guess the main problem is getting it assigned to FSF. >> but supporting encoding is a bad idea IMHO. > > I agree. Except a better, MIME-aware, version of yEnc.