* Oort Gnus T-Shirt Shop Closes Today, Thursday, At 18:00 CEST
@ 2003-05-15 10:34 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2003-05-15 10:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

that has been posted to gnu.emacs.gnus as well.

And this is the final commercial announcement this year.  Probably.

* Re: Oort Gnus T-Shirt Shop Closes Today, Thursday, At 18:00 CEST
@ 2003-05-15 15:05 ` Wes Hardaker
From: Wes Hardaker @ 2003-05-15 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lars> The following message is a courtesy copy of an article
Lars> that has been posted to gnu.emacs.gnus as well.

Lars> <URL: http://ingebrigtsen.no/oort.php>

Lars> And this is the final commercial announcement this year.  Probably.

Um, how is it that Earth shipping of 1 T is 8 and 2 is 17?  Any reason
why I wouldn't order 2 separately?  How does shipping go up instead of
down?

* Re: Oort Gnus T-Shirt Shop Closes Today, Thursday, At 18:00 CEST
@ 2003-05-16  5:30   ` Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 2003-05-16  5:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Um, how is it that Earth shipping of 1 T is 8 and 2 is 17?  Any
> reason why I wouldn't order 2 separately?  How does shipping go up
> instead of down?

Perhaps Lars would like to spread them as widely as possible, and
avoid a single person hogging them all, and selling them on the black
market?

* Re: Oort Gnus T-Shirt Shop Closes Today, Thursday, At 18:00 CEST
@ 2003-05-16 10:48     ` Simon Josefsson
From: Simon Josefsson @ 2003-05-16 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Steinar Bang <sb@dod.no> writes:

>> Um, how is it that Earth shipping of 1 T is 8 and 2 is 17?  Any
>> reason why I wouldn't order 2 separately?  How does shipping go up
>> instead of down?
>
> Perhaps Lars would like to spread them as widely as possible, and
> avoid a single person hogging them all, and selling them on the black
> market?

<sleep=notenough>Isn't the source code for the T-shirt free?  Then
nothing prevents anyone from setting up a T-shirt factory and flooding
the market with poor quality T-shirts.  Perhaps we need a GNU Public
T-Shirt License, that could include a paragraph stating that you are
not entitled to use the source to build your own T-shirts until the
next upstream T-shirt design has been released.  Of course, users
cannot mix GPTL and proprietary designs, or they would be violating
the license.  Someone, please develop GPTL-licensed trousers and
skirts!</sleep>