* tls, startls tidy-up
@ 2005-11-26 19:05 Dave Love
From: Dave Love @ 2005-11-26 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

I tidied up the TLS stuff to avoid the suggestion it supports service
names (and to add openssl support).  It should probably be checked and
installed for Gnus 5.11.

* Re: tls, startls tidy-up
@ 2005-12-05 14:05 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2005-12-05 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

On Sat, Nov 26 2005, Dave Love wrote:

> I tidied up the TLS stuff to avoid the suggestion it supports service
> names (and to add openssl support).  It should probably be checked and
> installed for Gnus 5.11.

If you install such patches (bug fixes, doc fixes, ...) in the v5-10
branch, they will automatically be synced to Emacs (Gnus 5.11) _and_
to the Gnus trunk (see texi/gnus-coding.texi).

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: tls, startls tidy-up
@ 2005-12-09 16:46 ` Simon Josefsson
From: Simon Josefsson @ 2005-12-09 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Dave Love <fx@gnu.org> writes:

> I tidied up the TLS stuff to avoid the suggestion it supports service
> names (and to add openssl support).  It should probably be checked and
> installed for Gnus 5.11.

Looks good, I installed it in Gnus 5.10.x.