* bugs@gnus.org
@ 2004-09-25 23:28 Miles Bader
From: Miles Bader @ 2004-09-25 23:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

I sent a bug to <bugs@gnus.org>; is there some way I can at least
confirm that this was received?  There doesn't seem to be a bugs list
online anywhere...

Is <bugs@gnus.org> really the right place to send bugs?

Thanks,

-Miles
--
Next to fried food, the South has suffered most from oratory.
  			-- Walter Hines Page

* Re: bugs@gnus.org
@ 2004-09-26  0:36 ` Simon Josefsson
From: Simon Josefsson @ 2004-09-26  0:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Miles Bader <miles@gnu.org> writes:

> I sent a bug to <bugs@gnus.org>; is there some way I can at least
> confirm that this was received?  There doesn't seem to be a bugs list
> online anywhere...

There is <news://quimby.gnus.org/gnus.gnus-bug>.  (I wonder if that
URL will do anything useful in Gnus...)

> Is <bugs@gnus.org> really the right place to send bugs?

It says so in the manual, so it must be true.

* Re: bugs@gnus.org
@ 2004-09-26  0:50   ` Miles Bader
From: Miles Bader @ 2004-09-26  0:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

> There is <news://quimby.gnus.org/gnus.gnus-bug>.  (I wonder if that
> URL will do anything useful in Gnus...)

It did, actually -- when I clicked on it with the mouse it seemed to get
pretty far and then died with a `window-live-p' error, but using RET on
it allowed me to read the newsgroup!

-Miles
--
`To alcohol!  The cause of, and solution to,
 all of life's problems' --Homer J. Simpson

* Re: bugs@gnus.org
@ 2004-09-26  1:03     ` Simon Josefsson
From: Simon Josefsson @ 2004-09-26  1:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Miles Bader <miles@gnu.org> writes:

> Simon Josefsson <jas@extundo.com> writes:
>> There is <news://quimby.gnus.org/gnus.gnus-bug>.  (I wonder if that
>> URL will do anything useful in Gnus...)
>
> It did, actually -- when I clicked on it with the mouse it seemed to get
> pretty far and then died with a `window-live-p' error, but using RET on
> it allowed me to read the newsgroup!

It worked here.  Do you have the backtrace?  I recall seeing reports
about window-live-p errors with URL clicking in general, though.