From: Simon Josefsson <jas@pdc.kth.se>
Cc: ding@gnus.org
Subject: Re: mm-* "format=flowed" error
Date: 25 May 2000 18:50:40 +0200	[thread overview]

Karl Kleinpaste <karl@charcoal.com> writes:

> The message attached below induces an end-of-buffer error & a stack trace.
>
> Signaling: (end-of-buffer)
>   fill-region-as-paragraph(972 1099 left nosqueeze)
>   fill-region(972 1099 left nosqueeze)
>   fill-flowed()

I'm not able to reproduce it with any emacs I have available, could
you perhaps edebug-defun `fill-flowed' and cut'n'paste the content of
the buffer `fill-flowed' works in into a new buffer, and see whether
you can get `fill-flowed' to give the same backtrace when you invoke
it manually?  (phew)  If so, please mail me the buffer content.

Do you get the backtrace if you click on the rfc822 attachment in your
post to the ding list?  (To make sure it wasn't distorted along the
way.)