* more spam info in manual
@ 2002-07-07 19:23 Simon Josefsson
From: Simon Josefsson @ 2002-07-07 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

I added some more info to the Thwarting Email Spam node, mostly about
hooking into external tools like SpamAssassin and the like.  I didn't
test most of the suggestions, and my english can be improved, so send
patches.

(That node seems somewhat less of a reference manual thing than many
other things in the manual.  Perhaps it should be moved to the
tutorial?  OTOH a mail reader manual that doesn't discuss spam to some
extent is a poor manual.)

* Re: more spam info in manual
@ 2002-07-10  0:54 ` Kevin Ryde
From: Kevin Ryde @ 2002-07-10  0:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I added some more info to the Thwarting Email Spam node, mostly about
> hooking into external tools like SpamAssassin and the like.  I didn't
> test most of the suggestions, and my english can be improved, so send
> patches.

Some tabs crept into the lisp example, which makeinfo doesn't handle
quite right.  Likewise in a few other places, if you want to run M-x
untabify some time.

* Re: more spam info in manual
@ 2002-07-10 11:07   ` Simon Josefsson
From: Simon Josefsson @ 2002-07-10 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kevin Ryde <user42@zip.com.au> writes:

> Simon Josefsson <jas@extundo.com> writes:
>>
>> I added some more info to the Thwarting Email Spam node, mostly about
>> hooking into external tools like SpamAssassin and the like.  I didn't
>> test most of the suggestions, and my english can be improved, so send
>> patches.
>
> Some tabs crept into the lisp example, which makeinfo doesn't handle
> quite right.  Likewise in a few other places, if you want to run M-x
> untabify some time.

Yup, I removed all tabs from the file.  Thanks.