* WIBNI gnus-article-wash-status's result was documented
@ 2001-10-12 15:11 David S. Goldberg
From: David S. Goldberg @ 2001-10-12 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

I searched the info files, but it appears the only place to find out
what those letters in the article mode line mean are by reading the
source.  And the source is confusing.  I have all treatment turned on,
so I'd expect to see the bits for overstrike and emphasis on nearly
all articles, but they're always blank.  When should they be turned
on?  Also, I get an `h' in there much of the time, presumably because
I hide boring headers by default.  However, I also hide citations and
signatures (manually, not by default) but never does the status line
change.
--
Dave Goldberg
david.goldberg6@verizon.net