* "Updating marks" spam -- how do I kill it?
@ 2001-08-27 19:09 Jack Twilley
From: Jack Twilley @ 2001-08-27 19:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Every time I hit 'g', I get a line of "Updating marks" for each nnml
group I have.  This is remarkably annoying and inefficient.  Annoying
because it takes time and wastes bandwidth.  Inefficient because it
traverses every single group instead of only the ones that were
modified by the 'g'.

The marks changes aren't making many points with me.  I really hope
they're making *someone* happy.

Jack.
--
Jack Twilley