* filtering into /dev/null
@ 1997-01-20  5:57 Patrick Audley
From: Patrick Audley @ 1997-01-20  5:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

	Is there a way to  filter mail into nothingness?  I currently
just filter all the mail I don't want into a group called nnml:dead,
but is there a better way?  Does there lurk an nngarbage somewhere?

--
... "If you can't make it good, make it LOOK good." - Bill Gates, 1986
/*--------------<a href=http://www.pobox.com/blackcat">-----------.

* Re: filtering into /dev/null
@ 1997-01-20  6:14 ` David Moore
From: David Moore @ 1997-01-20  6:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Patrick Audley <paudley@pobox.com> writes:

> 	Is there a way to  filter mail into nothingness?  I currently
> just filter all the mail I don't want into a group called nnml:dead,
> but is there a better way?  Does there lurk an nngarbage somewhere?

	File into 'junk.

--
David Moore <dmoore@ucsd.edu>       | Computer Systems Lab      __o
UCSD Dept. Computer Science - 0114  | Work: (619) 534-8604    _ \<,_

* Re: filtering into /dev/null
@ 1997-01-20 17:35   ` Patrick Audley
From: Patrick Audley @ 1997-01-20 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

David Moore <dmoore@UCSD.EDU> writes:

> Patrick Audley <paudley@pobox.com> writes:
>
> > 	Is there a way to  filter mail into nothingness?  I currently
> > just filter all the mail I don't want into a group called nnml:dead,
> > but is there a better way?  Does there lurk an nngarbage somewhere?
>
> 	File into 'junk.

	Aha!  I knew there had to be a better way! Thanks ;)

--
... How do I set my laser printer to stun?