On 8643 day of my life Ted Zlatanov wrote: > Is it OK if I make a new function based on the attached message? > > I'll call it mml-secure-message-encrypt-or-sign-pgpmime > > Feel free to make alternate suggestions or tell me I'm wrong :) If there is a recipient with key in To and number of recipients without a keys in Bcc or Cc, the hook will not let send a message (because it will attempt to encrypt, but fail). It also useful to check if there is only one recipient in To (and maybe, try to check every recipient's key; then it worth to process Cc/Bcc as well). It's also would be nice to check recipients with regexps... -- Ivan Boldyrev Today is the first day of the rest of your life.