* topics revisited
@ 1995-11-30 19:38 David K}gedal
From: David K}gedal @ 1995-11-30 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone have a patch that makes topics work in 0.16? It can't
handle the gnus-topic-topology it creates from my topics. I tried to
fix it myself, but I couldn't really figure out how it was supposed to
work...

And has the format for gnus-group-topics changes? It didn't seem so
from the manual, but if you see something wrong in the following, let
me know.

(setq gnus-group-topics
      '(("Brev till mig" "nnfolder:mail.\\(l[^i]\\|[^l]\\)" t)
	("Postlistor" "nnfolder:mail.list" t)
	("Escape Meta Alt Control Shift" "emacs" t)
	("Linux" "linux" t)
	("WWW och liknande" "www" t)
	("Annat junk" "." t)))

--
David Kågedal     Lysator Academic Computer Society       davidk@lysator.liu.se
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~davidk/                              +46-13 17 65 89

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-11-30 19:38 UTC | newest]