* Re: gnus-scomo.el -- new file
@ 1996-04-03  9:40 ` Mats G. Lofdahl
From: Mats G. Lofdahl @ 1996-04-03  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi@ifi.uio.no> writes:

> What commands do y'all miss when editing score files?

An easy way of moving score entries from the current score file
upwards (or downwards I suppose) in the hierarchy, possibly all the
way to all.SCORE.  I suspect that is what Andy Eskilsson wanted in is
message "Score-file editor.."

Many thanks for a great news reader.

	/Mats

--
    Mats Löfdahl                   Internet: Mats@Astro.su.se
    Stockholm Observatory                    MLofdahl@Solar.Stanford.edu

* gnus-scomo.el -- new file
@ 1996-04-04  1:20 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-04-04  1:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've separated the Gnus score mode into a separate file that is
totally independent of the rest of Gnus to make is possible to edit
score files easily without having to load Gnus.

`gnus-score-mode' should probably be added to that mode alist for
files that end with "ADAPT" and "SCORE".

What commands do y'all miss when editing score files?  Perhaps there
should be a `gnus-score-check-syntax' key that one could push to get
some diagnostics...  Does anybody have a nice font-lock highlight
sceme?  Perhaps there should be a command to let the user choose
between a series of standard score rules, as I mentioned before.

I called the file "gnus-scomo.el", but perhaps it should just be
called "score-mode.el"?

* Re: gnus-scomo.el -- new file
@ 1996-04-04  2:44 ` David Kågedal
From: David Kågedal @ 1996-04-04  2:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi@ifi.uio.no> writes:

> I called the file "gnus-scomo.el", but perhaps it should just be
> called "score-mode.el"?

But you forgot to include it in the 0.63 distribution.